Riverbed Technology Australia Pty. Ltd.
Riverbed Technology was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Riverbed provides a comprehensive WAN optimization solution to free businesses from common IT constraints while giving them an order-of-magnitude increase in the performance and value of their existing infrastructure and mission-critical applications including file sharing, email, backup, document management systems, IT tools, as well as ERP and CRM solutions. Their WAN Optimization solutions are available anywhere in the world through certified resellers, who are members of the Riverbed Partner Network, from Riverbed OEM partners or directly from Riverbed.
The Riverbed family of wide area network (WAN) optimization solutions liberates businesses from common IT constraints by increasing application performance, enabling consolidation, and providing enterprise-wide network and application visibility - all while eliminating the need to increase bandwidth, storage or servers.
Riverbed also offers Professional Services (RPS) designing, deploying, and managing the Riverbed suite of products – empowering Riverbed customers to increase productivity, centralize architectures, and reduce cost.
How to buy
Call Riverbed Australia: Tel: +61 2 9455 0404
Riverbed Technology Pty Ltd.
123 Pitt St
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Tel:+61 2 8415 6100
Fax: +61 2 8415 6196
Latest Stories about
- Network monitoring in the hybrid cloud/multi-cloud era
- Cisco boosts SD-WAN with multicloud-to-branch access system
- How to move to a disruptive network technology with minimal disruption
- Is your network ready to take advantage of 5G?
- Analysts: SD-WAN 5-year annual growth rate tops 40%
- Cisco upgrade enables SD-WAN in 1M+ ISR/ASR routers
- MEF’s grand vision: To rescue telcos from commoditisation
- Riverbed’s 'firework' CEO, Jerry Kennelly, retires
- SD-Branch: What it is and why you'll need it
- How does SD-WAN work?
- The 10 most powerful companies in enterprise networking
- Top network monitoring software and visibility tools
- SD-WAN: What it is and why you’ll use it one day
- Why most Australian IT won’t fulfill its potential in the NBN world
- Cisco grabs-up SD-WAN player Viptela for $610M