Polycom was founded 1991 and has is headquartered in Pleasanton, USA. Polycom offers telepresence, video, and voice solutions and services to help their clients connect and collaborate from their desktops, meeting rooms, class rooms, and mobile settings. Polycom works with organisations from a wide variety of industries and the private sector. Polycom has 14 sales offices in the Asia Pacific region.
Polycom offers the following services:
Video Conferencing Support
How to buy
For sales in Australia and New Zealand call +61 2 9978 8000
Sydney (Head Office)
Latest Stories about
- How the Human Rights Commission’s CIO learned to stop worrying and love the cloud
- Amazon Chime goes after WebEx, Skype for Business and more
- Mitel will buy Polycom for US$2 billion in a tough enterprise communications market
- Skype for Business will give businesses Surface Hub-like collaboration on a budget
- Microsoft Surface Hub goes on sale in September
- Videoconferencing do's and don'ts (with video!)
- NIB gets trans-Tasman with video conferencing
- Collaboration battleground: Skype vs Cisco Spark in the enterprise
- Unify adds connectors, features, Android app to its unified comms service Circuit
- Restraining orders by telepresence -- and why the law needs to catch up with tech
- NSW Rural Fire Service cuts travel costs by using video conferencing
- University of Queensland tenders for voice services
- Telstra unveils interoperable videoconferencing service
- To get the most out of WebRTC, integrate it into existing collaboration tools
- Siemens' Unify to cut staff in half
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.