Panasonic Australia is part of the Matsushita Group, which traces its origins back to 1918. The Matsushita Group is a global network of over 300 companies with 250,000 employees - manufacturing and marketing over 15,000 products under the brands Panasonic, National, Technics, Quasar and Ramsa.
In Australia, Panasonic is a market leader in the field of consumer electronics, office and communications equipment.
Panasonic Australia offers products such as:
Audio&Visuals: camcorders, cameras, DVD, Hi-Fi, Home theatre projects and systems, television
Household Products: air conditioning, phones, kitchen appliances
Office Products: copiers&printers, scanners, telephone systems, faxes, electronic whiteboards
Commercial: display solutions, security, point of sale systems
Media, SD Cards & Batteries
How to buy
Harvey Norman - Martin Place Sydney
Level 4, MLC Centre 19
Tel: 02 8236 6600
Myer - Sydney
436 George Street
Tel: 02 9238 9111
JB Hi-Fi - Sydney City
The Galleries Victoria,
RLG 23 50 George Street
Tel: 02 9267 8444
Fax: 02 8236 6699
For Panasonic @ Work Sydney
Unit 14 809-821 Botany Road
Tel: 02 8394 4950
Fax: 02 9313 4331
Panasonic Australia HQ
Austlink Corporate Park
1 Garigal Road
Belrose NSW 2085
Tel: (02) 9986 7400
Fax: (02) 9986 7450
Latest Stories about
- 20 great uses for an old Android device
- The top 7 Linux IoT projects
- All-electric satellites are ushering in zippier in-flight internet access
- CW@50: Data storage comes into its own
- Sanbot is the Jill of all trades
- FAQ: What is 802.11ay wireless technology?
- Inventor of new lithium-ion battery responds to skepticism
- Illawarra cancer network investigates HoloLens’ potential
- The battle for the brains of the call centre killer bots
- Shake, rattle and roll: We test 3 rugged tablets (with video)
- Lenovo's Yoga A12 Android 2-in-1 has futuristic touch panel keyboard
- US safety agency wants improved safety standards for batteries
- Researchers create memory chips that store and process data
- SA Police tablet rollout set to begin in earnest
- Back from dead: Intel's Atom chip, in Panasonic's $2,189 Android tablet
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.