Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Systems won't snap, crackle or pop in 2000 said Kelloggs
- Users confused by thin client propaganda, Citrix claims
- Mission extends WAN to branches
- Product review: Alpha Five combines simplicity, power
- Product review: Notes expands its client options
- IBM Offers ERP Performance Guarantees
- Format of Data Slows Migration of Records
- Product Review: SQL Server 7.0 well suited for Windows
- Oracle appoints specialist e-banking developer
- Raw Iron Database No OS Substitute
- WA health gets network surgery
- Product review: Oracle Lite 3.5 extends corporate data
- Oracle to Buy Concentra for E-Commerce Boost
- Product review: IBM's AS/400 to give rivals tough competition
- IBM's AS/400 to Give Rivals Tough Competition