Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- IBM staffers take pension fight to annual meeting
- Judge might order H1-B recruiter to pay legal fees
- Oracle renames OLAP Services
- iPlanet adds to J2EE toolkit
- Enterprises tap XML
- Kada releases Java Virtual Machine for Palm
- Can Microsoft and others to forbid disclosure?
- Business intelligence ASP adds personalisation services
- Cape Clear, SilverStream support Web services standards
- Cathay Pacific soars above e-market turbulence
- Microsoft completes Great Plains $1b deal
- SAP buys TopTier Software
- Appliance enables e-business exchange
- Open-source collaboration Web site shuts down
- Maddog sees computers everywhere