Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Enterprises can put Oracle's entire public cloud in the data center
- What is hyperconvergence?
- What cloud computing really means
- Kubernetes's days may be numbered as open source changes
- What are containers and why do you need them?
- The road to Java 9: Modular Java finally gets OK'd
- CareMonkey takes its ‘social care network’ global
- The road to Java 9: Only critical bugs getting fixed now
- JVM may get upgrade to support today’s multicore processors
- Optus Satellite’s search for IT self-sufficiency
- Rimini Street expands support to IBM and Microsoft databases
- How the Queensland Brain Institute deals with its data deluge
- The state of Java 9
- Java 9 delayed due to modularity controversy
- Amazon Web Services sets a lure for Java programmers
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.