Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- What is SaaS? The modern way to run software
- Java 9 is here: Everything you need to know
- Java EE 8 is here: What you need to know
- 5 top ways to run Windows on a Mac
- Slack’s new Shared Channels feature aims to bolster its enterprise push
- Unwanted by Oracle, Java EE gets adopted by Eclipse
- What is IaaS? The modern datacenter platform
- Oracle: Java 9 will not receive long-term support
- The road to Java 9: Twice-yearly releases are coming
- Cloud ERP: The rising alternative to hosting your own
- Review: 5 top Linux distros for enterprise servers
- What to expect in Java 9’s JDK: More than modularity
- The case for Oracle to cede control of Java SE
- Users review the top cloud data integration tools
- Google clamps down on apps powering WireX botnet
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud