Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Eclipse begins enterprise Java transition from Java EE to EE4J
- HPE pushes toward autonomous data centre with InfoSight AI recommendation engine
- Blockchain-as-a-service allows enterprises test distributed ledger technology
- Amazon to sell cloud hardware in China deal
- Cognitive virtual agent Amelia debuts on NSW GovDC
- NetSuite co-founder Evan Goldberg talks strategy
- A year after Oracle buy, a focused NetSuite doubles down on verticals, midmarket
- Alibaba Cloud faces a steep challenge outside China
- IAG saves millions with OpenStack
- ZGC large-heap Java garbage collector may go open source
- Govt strikes major strategic deal with SAP
- The critics are wrong about AWS’s open source approach
- How devops changes monitoring
- Don’t take Oracle’s cloud-superiority claims too seriously
- Slack and Oracle move to collaborate on business app chatbots
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.