Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Oracle Java Card updated for IoT applications
- MariaDB Platform X3 combines transactional processing and analytics
- Cloudera CEO outlines the 'new Cloudera Data Platform'
- How to integrate blockchain with legacy systems (and whether you should)
- Open source had a busy 2018, but what next?
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency trends for 2019
- Apps, Google Cloud and serverless: assessing cloud in 2019
- VirtualBox 6.0 exports VMs to the cloud — but only Oracle Cloud
- Red Hat offers support for open source Java on Windows
- Kubernetes vendors target container security, operations and management
- Java 12 could axe raw string literals
- AWS CEO talks up depth of services over rivals, targets Larry Ellison
- Amazon now has its own version of Java: Corretto
- AWS adds blockchain and time-series databases
- Hyperconvergence: Not just for specific workloads anymore