Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Oracle CEO: I go through each day not wanting to get ‘the call’
- Oracle's quest to make blockchain disappear completely
- Oracle apps make blockchain easier, but consortium challenges remain
- Oracle’s Wookiee brings microservices to Scala developers
- Oracle launches digital assistant that can integrate multiple apps
- Former Apple Russia chief to lead Oracle A/NZ, as MD exits
- Oracle cofounder Larry Ellison slams AWS for security, cost and performance
- Java SE’s OpenJDK could be headed to GitHub
- 'We don't trust you' Oracle's Larry Ellison tells customers, spruiks Gen 2 Cloud
- Oracle adds machine learning features to Cloud ERP, HCM
- Oracle's cloud move fix for 'vicious cycle' of 'unpredictable' app upgrades
- MongoDB’s new license won’t solve its China problem
- PostgreSQL 11 taps LLVM and parallelization for speed boost
- Is there a white-box server in your data center’s future?
- Eclipse takes over all Java EE reference components