Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- TPG to stop selling 25Mbps NBN plans
- Telstra spends big for more spectrum
- New NBN pricing targets capacity woes, low take-up of high speed plans
- 8700 Optus customers to be compensated over NBN speeds
- Prospect of IP-based blocking to fight piracy raised in court
- Government to expand copyright safe harbour scheme
- Hong Kong TV company seeks to block illicit set-top box streaming in Australia
- ACCC appoints SamKnows to run broadband monitoring program
- ACMA begins new push to flog off spectrum
- NBN puts HFC rollout on hold
- Optus, Cisco pump millions into cyber security research centre
- iseek, Optus and Schneider Electric to build Townsville data centre
- NBN revenue grows, but revenue per user steady
- TPG plans discussions with ACCC over FTTN, FTTB NBN speeds
- NBN speeds: Dodo and iPrimus may compensate customers