Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- iiNet, Internode customers to be compensated over NBN speeds
- NBN to detail HFC relaunch next month
- Government prepares to sell off 5G spectrum
- ACCC to scrutinise backhaul market competition
- ACCC expects more telcos to compensate customers over NBN FTTN speeds
- Catch Group launches telco
- Senate knocks back net neutrality inquiry
- NBN reports progress but no timeline for HFC fix
- Telcos purchase more NBN capacity
- Telstra prepares to usher in the 5G era
- Telstra unveils ‘5G Innovation Centre’
- Optus to launch 5G fixed wireless service in 2019
- Optus Wholesale launches voice over NBN offering
- TAFEs launch 'hands-on-keyboard' cyber courses
- Government says no: Rejects call to mandate NBN switch to FTTC