Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Government details 5G strategy
- Vodafone switches on commercial NB-IoT services
- New Deakin cyber degree backed by Dimension Data, ANZ, NAB and Vic Govt
- Former M2 CEO appointed Vocus chairperson
- Optus combines Massive MIMO, 3CC Carrier Aggregation
- Vodafone takes ‘significant step towards 5G’
- Vodafone, ACCC meet in court for mobile roaming stoush
- Government prepares to auction off more spectrum
- Singapore cable to come online ahead of schedule, Vocus says
- NBN hooks up 6 million homes and businesses
- NBN advertising: Stop your speed shenanigans, ACCC tells retailers
- NBN prepares for field trials of gigabit HFC technology
- Big expansion for Australia’s anti-piracy website blocking regime
- NBN CEO says take-up rate better than expected
- ‘Experimentation platform’ Optimizely launches Australian office
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.