Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Huawei sheds Australian jobs as 5G ban begins to bite
- Optus strikes deal with Australian nanosat startup Myriota
- Court backs Netflix effort to stamp-out illicit Stranger Things streaming
- NBN Co still in the red, but climbs towards profit
- Cloudflare to stop protecting 8chan from DDoS attacks after massacre
- Defence seeks CTO after Mohan departs
- Telcos slammed for sleazy NBN sales
- Ditch CVC charges and slash wholesale prices, Telstra urges NBN Co
- Telstra takes step towards 5G core network
- NBN Co hits gigabit HFC downloads with in-field DOCSIS 3.1 trial
- Data retention: Government gave Optus ‘exemption’ from encrypting metadata
- Vodafone to refund customers over ‘premium’ content billing
- Telstra restores services after outage, blames unusual traffic volumes in NSW
- Vocus touts 60Tbps capacity on Australia Singapore Cable
- Anti-5G campaigners raise funds for 'mother of all David and Goliath battles'