Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Vodafone doesn’t fear fallout from Telstra ‘unlimited’ ruling
- Telstra found to have misled with ‘unlimited’ ads
- Optus slapped with $1.5 million fine over NBN migration
- NSW launches Future Transport Digital Accelerator
- Vodafone launches Massive MIMO in western Sydney
- Vocus appoints former Telstra retail chief to CEO role
- Optus hauls Telstra to court over ‘unlimited’ advertising
- Cyber research centre taps Rachael Falk for CEO role
- Optus registers impact of NBN HFC pause
- There are now 143 Gigabit services on the NBN
- NBN’s fixed wireless a victim of its own success, Morrow says
- TPG unveils mobile play: Free access, unlimited data
- Telstra pushes 5G’s latency advantage
- Hong Kong broadcaster’s piracy fight falters
- Court orders ISPs to block access to illicit Android-based streaming service