NEC Australia was established in 1969 and is a supplier and integrator of ICT (information and communications technology) solutions to carriers, government and businesses, from enterprise to SMBs. NEC design, develop and deploy advanced IT/Network communication solutions and services tailored to customer’s needs, along with supporting their businesses with tailored outsourced services.
NEC is a well established, certified and experienced organisation with a national network of engineering and support staff backed by over 200 partner organisations. NEC Australia is also backed by the leadership and expertise of NEC Corporation, a global giant in telecommunications, computers and electronic devices with offices in 45 countries.
A significant portion of NEC Australia’s business is derived from Hosted Application and Network Services and their Systems Integration capabilities. They also have a broad range of IP Communications Servers, PBX, Broadband Access Systems, Digital Signage and Data Technology products along with Data Centre and Cloud Technology Services.
NEC Australia is a supplier and integrator of ICT (information and communications technology) solutions to carriers, government and businesses, from enterprise to SMBs. NEC design, develop and deploy advanced IT/Network communication solutions and services.
Products include: Broadband Access, Broadcast, Display & Monitors, Phones & Handsets, Projectors and Software.
How to buy
Contact NEC Australia: 131 632
For training services contact:
Robert Lowndes Training Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org or
Ching Sulistyo Training Coordinator - email@example.com
Telephone: 131 632 from anywhere within Australia
General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Bag 1111,
MULGRAVE VIC 3170
Latest Stories about
- NEC sues government over terminated biometrics project
- Failed ACIC facial recognition project ‘premature’, ‘poorly scoped’: Inquiry
- NEC face recognition tech to screen athletes at Tokyo 2020
- Amazon shareholders reject facial recognition ban
- NEC Australia upgrades WA Health networks
- WA pledges funds for digital government
- Atos to modernise WA Health in $124M Oracle deal
- WA Health signs Atos for hybrid cloud migration
- Failed federal biometrics project slammed by auditor
- ATO report reveals tech companies that paid zero tax in 2016-17
- WA’s GovNext-ICT program to fall short on savings, audit finds
- NEC hits back at ACIC over biometrics project
- ACIC ditches biometric identification project, terminates NEC contract
- Google-backed Sydney to Japan cable construction commences
- Facial recognition tech moves from smartphones to the boardroom