NEC Australia was established in 1969 and is a supplier and integrator of ICT (information and communications technology) solutions to carriers, government and businesses, from enterprise to SMBs. NEC design, develop and deploy advanced IT/Network communication solutions and services tailored to customer’s needs, along with supporting their businesses with tailored outsourced services.
NEC is a well established, certified and experienced organisation with a national network of engineering and support staff backed by over 200 partner organisations. NEC Australia is also backed by the leadership and expertise of NEC Corporation, a global giant in telecommunications, computers and electronic devices with offices in 45 countries.
A significant portion of NEC Australia’s business is derived from Hosted Application and Network Services and their Systems Integration capabilities. They also have a broad range of IP Communications Servers, PBX, Broadband Access Systems, Digital Signage and Data Technology products along with Data Centre and Cloud Technology Services.
NEC Australia is a supplier and integrator of ICT (information and communications technology) solutions to carriers, government and businesses, from enterprise to SMBs. NEC design, develop and deploy advanced IT/Network communication solutions and services.
Products include: Broadband Access, Broadcast, Display & Monitors, Phones & Handsets, Projectors and Software.
How to buy
Contact NEC Australia: 131 632
For training services contact:
Robert Lowndes Training Manager - email@example.com or
Ching Sulistyo Training Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 131 632 from anywhere within Australia
General enquiries: email@example.com
Private Bag 1111,
MULGRAVE VIC 3170
Latest Stories about
- Unikraft project promises to simplify unikernel creation
- The future of smart glasses comes into focus
- Intel gets second chance to appeal US$1.25B antitrust fine
- WA charts path to the cloud
- Avaya files Chapter 11 reorg plan, reduces debt by $4 billion
- Avaya plan deploys network virtualization, segmentation to guard business jewels
- 10 fun tech ads through the years
- Cisco reinforces HyperFlex hyperconvergence system with power, management features
- Toshiba's in chaos, but not quitting PCs -- yet
- Vic govt set to slash its phone bill
- WA govt signs contracts for GovNext IT overhaul
- Raspberry Pi's new computer for industrial applications goes on sale
- IBM scores most patents in 2016, Apple doesn’t crack Top 10
- Trump’s tariff threat may speed cloud adoption
- Intel's US$1.4b antitrust verdict should be reviewed, top EU judge says