Motorola was founded over 80 years ago and was responsible for creating the world's first commercial handheld cellular phone in 1983. Today, Motorola's portfolio of technologies, solutions and services includes wireless handsets, wireless accessories, digital entertainment devices, wireless access systems, voice and data communications systems, and enterprise mobility products. Motorola is headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, USA.
Motorola is organized into two business units:
The Mobile Devices and Home business: mobility, media and the Internet which includes mobile converged devices and smartphones, digital entertainment devices in the home, and end-to-end video, voice and data solutions.
The Enterprise Mobility Solutions and Networks business: which offers a end-to-end portfolio of products and solutions, including rugged two-way radios, mobile computers, secure public safety systems, barcode scanning, RFID readers and wireless network infrastructure to enterprises and governments, as well as 4G broadband infrastructure, devices and services to network operators globally.
Motorola's portfolio contains technologies, solutions and services which includes wireless handsets, wireless accessories, digital entertainment devices, wireless access systems, voice and data communications systems, and enterprise mobility products.
How to buy
Enterprise in Australia call 1300 MOTOROLA
10 Wesley Court
Tally Ho Business Park
Victoria 3151 Australia
Telephone: +61 3 9847 7500
Latest Stories about
- Android versions: A living history from 1.0 to today
- Vic Police begin tablet rollout
- 7 reasons Chrome OS computers are ideal for enterprises
- What is EMM? Enterprise Mobility Management explained
- Google launches new phones, speakers in hardware push
- 16 time-saving Android shortcuts
- Google’s HTC move borrows from Apple’s playbook
- Google tightens grip on Android hardware with HTC deal
- Motorola X4: Four times the Bluetooth audio
- Why smartwatches failed
- 20 great uses for an old Android device
- Qualcomm opens European front in patent war with Apple
- Take another look at wireless charging
- Intel's Itanium, once destined to replace x86 in PCs, hits end of line
- Qualcomm's Quick Charge 4 is coming in phones midyear
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.