Motorola was founded over 80 years ago and was responsible for creating the world's first commercial handheld cellular phone in 1983. Today, Motorola's portfolio of technologies, solutions and services includes wireless handsets, wireless accessories, digital entertainment devices, wireless access systems, voice and data communications systems, and enterprise mobility products. Motorola is headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, USA.
Motorola is organized into two business units:
The Mobile Devices and Home business: mobility, media and the Internet which includes mobile converged devices and smartphones, digital entertainment devices in the home, and end-to-end video, voice and data solutions.
The Enterprise Mobility Solutions and Networks business: which offers a end-to-end portfolio of products and solutions, including rugged two-way radios, mobile computers, secure public safety systems, barcode scanning, RFID readers and wireless network infrastructure to enterprises and governments, as well as 4G broadband infrastructure, devices and services to network operators globally.
Motorola's portfolio contains technologies, solutions and services which includes wireless handsets, wireless accessories, digital entertainment devices, wireless access systems, voice and data communications systems, and enterprise mobility products.
How to buy
Enterprise in Australia call 1300 MOTOROLA
10 Wesley Court
Tally Ho Business Park
Victoria 3151 Australia
Telephone: +61 3 9847 7500
Latest Stories about
- Victoria Police to fit 220 patrol cars with number plate recognition cams
- Why 5G will disappoint everyone
- What is Project Treble? The Android upgrade fix explained
- Telstra turns on LTE broadcast technology
- Best Places to Work in IT 2018
- Vic govt prepares for upgrade to emergency services comms
- What to Expect at MWC 2018 from Samsung, LG, HTC, Nokia, Huawei & More
- Motorola bringing AI and AR to public safety comms
- Fighting fires with data
- Three strategic steps to get started with AI
- Android versions: A living history from 1.0 to today
- Vic Police begin tablet rollout
- 7 reasons Chrome OS computers are ideal for enterprises
- What is EMM? Enterprise Mobility Management explained
- Google launches new phones, speakers in hardware push