LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- Some big tech firms cut employees' access to Huawei, muddying 5G rollout
- Who’s slowing down fast 5G?
- Mobile World Congress: The time of 5G is (almost) here
- Commonwealth Bank eyes 5G’s potential to connect branches
- How Google plans to reinvent the user interface
- Open source had a busy 2018, but what next?
- It’s time for BYOF (bring your own Fi)
- Review: Belkin aims for the enterprise with Boost Up wireless charging spot
- The dark side of folding-screen and dual-screen smartphones
- Why 5G will disappoint everyone
- What is Project Treble? The Android upgrade fix explained
- Why your smartphone needs 5 cameras
- Telstra turns on LTE broadcast technology
- Here comes BYOSD (bring your own smart display)
- How ‘AI as a service’ helps Social Soup scale