LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- USB-C explained: How to get the most from it (and why it's great)
- Why developers focus on ‘loser’ iOS over ‘winner’ Android
- Google touts 21 Android phones it recommends for business use
- What to Expect at MWC 2018 from Samsung, LG, HTC, Nokia, Huawei & More
- Google strikes patent deal with China's Tencent
- Google teams with Sony, Lenovo for smart speakers with touchscreens
- Powermat joins the Wireless Power Consortium, touts 15-watt underdesk charging
- Internet of things definitions: A handy guide to essential IoT terms
- Dishwashers on the rampage: LG IoT security bug highlights risks of home automation
- Google launches new phones, speakers in hardware push
- 16 time-saving Android shortcuts
- Apple takes the slow road to wireless charging
- Google tightens grip on Android hardware with HTC deal
- Android vs iOS: Which is more secure?
- Take another look at wireless charging