LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- Google launches new phones, speakers in hardware push
- 16 time-saving Android shortcuts
- Apple takes the slow road to wireless charging
- Google tightens grip on Android hardware with HTC deal
- Android vs iOS: Which is more secure?
- Take another look at wireless charging
- The top 7 Linux IoT projects
- Qualcomm's Quick Charge 4 is coming in phones midyear
- It’s World Password Day but passwords may be headed for extinction
- The Internet of messy things
- NSA suggests using virtualization to secure smartphones
- BlackBerry KeyOne to launch in US and Canada in late May
- ZTE's Quartz smartwatch: A good idea hindered by its OS
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S8 fails the likability test
- U.S. businesses jump on trend to buy unlocked smartphones
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.