Konica traces its history back to 1873 from Tokyo, Japan. By the start of the 20th century, the company developed its first camera and range of photographic products. Minolta was founded in 1928 to initially manufacture cameras. In 2003 Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. was established.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions Australia Pty Ltd offers a broad range of multifunctional digital imaging solutions that serve as a central resource for document scanning, in-house printing, copying, faxing and electronic archiving and distribution. Konica Minolta also offers desktop laser printers and software solutions to improve business processes. Headquartered in Sydney.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions Australia Pty Ltd offers:
•Printers & Fax Machines
•Solutions & Services
Konica Minolta also delivers Service and Support to customers across Australia through their Contact Centre, based in Macquarie park, Sydney. In metro areas their Service Engineers provide Field Support and in regional areas their dealer network response to support requirements.
How to buy
Business Technologies: 1800 789 389
IT Channel: 1800 789 389
Address: Konica Minolta House
4 Drake Ave
New South Wales 2113
Postal Address PO Box 456
New South Wales 1670
Telephone +61 2 8026 2222
Latest Stories about
- Samsung CLX-6240FX colour laser multifunction
- Samsung SCX-5835FN monochrome laser multifunction
- The A-Z of printer cartridge recycling
- Recycling diverts 5.5 million cartridges from landfill
- Vista's IPv6: Not an easy upgrade
- Is IPv6 ready for the office?
- Samsung ramps up print channel efforts
- Xerox will buy Global Imaging Systems to reach SMBs
- Konica Minolta deploys client support system
- Hacking copiers, software focus raised at conference
- Four-way Fusion
- Consumer Electronics Show blowout in Vegas: CES 2005 kicks off
- Minolta acquires the rest of QMS
- Newham quits Minolta QMS
- Top 10 Printers