Kofax plc was founded more than 20 years ago and provides solutions that manages the capture, transformation and exchange of business critical information arising in paper, fax and electronic formats. Kofax has a global network of more than 1,000 partners and resellers, 10,000 customers worldwide and its own sales and service organizations in the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA. Kofax customer areas include financial services, government, business process outsourcing, healthcare, supply chain and other markets.
Kofax addresses the following needs:
• Scales from high volume, back office document capture using
production scanners, to transactional, front office “on-boarding”
of documents using familiar equipment such as digital copiers,
desktop scanners and fax systems;
• Transforms business documents into structured electronic
information by automatically classifying documents and
extracting data from paper, fax, handprinted and handwritten
forms, invoices, checks, correspondence and any other
document type on a single platform;
• Coordinates and exchanges information among devices such as
MFPs, phone systems, email, fax, SMS, MMS and voicemail;
• Processes business critical data for archival, mailroom, records
management and transactional applications such as invoice
processing, contracts, proof of delivery, claims, loan origination
and portfolio management;
• Provides real-time performance metrics on the operational health of the capture system, high availability and disaster recovery for mission critical implementations and remote, real-time management of system performance to meet throughput requireme
kofax offers services such as; Software, Solutions, Services, Support and Distribution.
How to buy
Contact Kofax Australia at: +61 (0) 3 8807 9924
Kofax Australia Pty Ltd.
Level 7, 6 O'Connell Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
Phone: +61 (0) 2 8916 0200
Fax: +61 (0) 2 8916 0299
Kofax Australia Pty Ltd.
Suite 246-248, Level 2
1 Queens Road
Melbourne, Victoria 3004
Phone: +61 (0) 3 8807 9924
Fax: +61 (0) 3 8807 9928
Latest Stories about
- Auckland UniServices, WinTec discuss automated invoicing
- Advanced mobile customer apps are target of Kofax software
- Suncorp banks on desktop virtualization
- Suncorp automates loan processing, goes paperless
- Archive project will digitize WWII Enigma messages
- Your help desk career: Dead end or launching pad?
- With XPS as PDF killer, MS opens second front on Adobe
- Xerox revamps office product line
- What do you know?