Kingston Technology Company, Inc. was founded in 1987 and offers more than 2,000 memory products that support nearly every device that uses memory, from computers, servers and printers to MP3 players, digital cameras and mobile phones.
Headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, Kingston serves an international network of distributors, resellers, retailers and OEM customers on six continents. The company also provides contract manufacturing and supply chain management services for semiconductor manufacturers and system OEMs.
Kingston employs more than 4,000 people worldwide.
System Specific Memory
Secure Digital - Photo/Video
Secure Digital - Mobile
How to buy
Product Distributors Australia (for Reseller enquiries only)
Avnet Australia Pty Ltd
Ingram Micro Australia
Simms International Pty Ltd.
(National toll free in Australia)
Synnex Australia PTY Ltd.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
17600 Newhope Street
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
General Contact Information Australia
Latest Stories about
- Toshiba chip unit sold for $23.7b
- Kingston will release massive 2TB thumb drive
- Kingston buys encrypted flash drive maker IronKey
- Kingston unleashes its first PCIe SSD with 1.4Gbps speed
- USB sticks still being used insecurely, Ponemon study finds
- Nanya fires back at Elpida with patent complaint
- Kingston's USB 3.0 DataTraveler flash drive shows its speed
- VMworld 2010: Virtualization, The Matrix, and the VMware/Microsoft rivalry
- Kingston announces its first water-cooled RAM
- A Flash Memory primer: the basics explained
- Protect data with on-the-go drive encryption
- Review: Kingston's new USB drive offers public and encrypted partitions
- Kingston Digital to Replace Affected Secure USB Flash Drives with Upgraded Security Architecture, New Drives
- Kingston recalls some USB drives due to security flaw
- Despite the cost, SSDs are great value