IBM is a global technology and innovation company. With operations in over 170 countries, IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. Customers include enterprises, institutions and people globally.
IBM has been in Australia over 78 years and lead the market in exporting $A592 million of software, services and human capital to the Asia Pacific region. IBM invests in research and development both in metropolitan and regional Australia.
IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. IBM also has strong alliances with partners to deliver business solutions.
IBM invent and integrate hardware, software and services all over the world.
They offer a wide range of services such as, IT services, outsourcing, business consulting and training and products such as software, security and printing systems.
Other products by IBM are: Systems & servers, software, storage, Internet security, workstations and hardware & software support services.
How to buy
For shopping assistance contact: 1800 557 343
Australian Head Office
IBM Australia Ltd
601 Pacific Highway
St Leonards NSW 2065.
132-426 (within Australia)
Latest Stories about
- Ubuntu 14.04: Is Canonical taking on too much?
- Wall Street Beat: Tech sales news mixed ahead of earnings
- Actuate software offers free data analysis to enterprise business units
- Review: Halt and Catch Fire adds sizzle to PC history
- IBM eyes new chips for a new digital age
- Google gets a helping hand from Microsoft, IBM, Red Hat
- IBM rethinking decades-old computer design with $US3 billion investment
- Microsoft's IE steps back from the brink of irrelevance
- This is what the new hybrid Cloud looks like
- IDC: Apps will drive public cloud spending to sustained double-digit growth
- IBM tries to forecast and control Beijing's air pollution
- In Pictures: HP’s giant ProLiant: The good, the bad, the UEFI
- IBM to present the incredible shrinking supercomputer
- World Cup star Luminoso scores $6.5M to fund expansion of text analytics business
- China has the fastest supercomputer, but the US still rules