IBM is a global technology and innovation company. With operations in over 170 countries, IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. Customers include enterprises, institutions and people globally.
IBM has been in Australia over 78 years and lead the market in exporting $A592 million of software, services and human capital to the Asia Pacific region. IBM invests in research and development both in metropolitan and regional Australia.
IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. IBM also has strong alliances with partners to deliver business solutions.
IBM invent and integrate hardware, software and services all over the world.
They offer a wide range of services such as, IT services, outsourcing, business consulting and training and products such as software, security and printing systems.
Other products by IBM are: Systems & servers, software, storage, Internet security, workstations and hardware & software support services.
How to buy
For shopping assistance contact: 1800 557 343
Australian Head Office
IBM Australia Ltd
601 Pacific Highway
St Leonards NSW 2065.
132-426 (within Australia)
Latest Stories about
- Microsoft WPC 2014: Future under Nadella less about Windows, more about mobile and Cloud
- Apple-IBM deal threatens Android's enterprise push
- IBM and Apple ties go way back
- Review: Cloud Foundry brings power and polish to PaaS
- IBM Australia and New Zealand MD retires
- Apple-IBM partnership is a direct challenge to Microsoft
- Reaction: Apple fashions 'brilliant' partnership with IBM for instant enterprise cred
- Why the Apple-IBM deal matters
- Apple, IBM join to make iOS the default mobile platform
- Apple and IBM team up on big enterprise push
- Apple and IBM in major deal to tackle corporate mobile market
- It's alive: New supercomputer reborn from old supercomputer parts
- Money talks, and that's all quantum maker D-Wave has to say
- IBM updates Cloud strategy after CIA loss
- New banking malware 'Kronos' advertised on underground forums