HTC was founded in 1997 and is one of the fastest-growing companies in the mobile sector. It has established unique partnerships with key mobile brands, including the leading five operators in Europe, the top four in the US, and many fast-growing Asian operators. It has also brought products to market with industry leading OEM partners and, since June 2006, under its own HTC brand. Since launching its own brand 18 months ago the company has introduced dozens of HTC-branded products around the world.
HTC's product portfolio offers easy-to-use solutions that embrace the full range of mobile multimedia resources, wireless anytime and Internet on the go. It has an extensive range of HTC-branded products around the world.
HTC has an extensive range of HTC-branded products around the world. Here is a list of their device 'firsts':
First color palm-size PC (1999)
First Microsoft Pocket PC (2000)
First Microsoft wireless Pocket PC (2002)
First Microsoft powered Smartphone (2002)
First Microsoft Smart Music Phone (2004)
Large 2.8" TFT touch-screen LCD display
First Microsoft 3G Phone (2005)
First Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 Platform Phone (2005)
First tri-band UMTS 3G device on the Microsoft Windows Mobile platform (2006)
First Microsoft Windows 5.0 Smartphone (2006)
First Tri-band UMTS PDA
First intuitive touch screen to allow finger tip navigation (June 2007)
Where to buy
WOW Sight and sound
HTC Accessories Australasia
6 / 58-66 Denbigh St
Moolap Vic 3221
Latest Stories about
- Three reasons why iPhone won't get Adobe Flash
- T-Mobile unveils new Android-based phone from Samsung
- Open-Xchange adds push e-mail for mobile phones
- T-Mobile announces Motorola Cliq availability and price
- One year on, Android's not quite there yet
- HTC Imagio: Verizon's must-have phone?
- Do we love our smartphones too much?
- China Mobile iPhone killer will not be cheap
- Google releases SDK for latest Android version
- Which smartphone has the best browser?
- Nokia S60 touch browser needs too many touches
- Android browser excels in search tasks
- LG unveils its first Android smartphone
- HTC Tattoo to be first customizable Android handset
- More battles ahead for iPhone in China