HTC was founded in 1997 and is one of the fastest-growing companies in the mobile sector. It has established unique partnerships with key mobile brands, including the leading five operators in Europe, the top four in the US, and many fast-growing Asian operators. It has also brought products to market with industry leading OEM partners and, since June 2006, under its own HTC brand. Since launching its own brand 18 months ago the company has introduced dozens of HTC-branded products around the world.
HTC's product portfolio offers easy-to-use solutions that embrace the full range of mobile multimedia resources, wireless anytime and Internet on the go. It has an extensive range of HTC-branded products around the world.
HTC has an extensive range of HTC-branded products around the world. Here is a list of their device 'firsts':
First color palm-size PC (1999)
First Microsoft Pocket PC (2000)
First Microsoft wireless Pocket PC (2002)
First Microsoft powered Smartphone (2002)
First Microsoft Smart Music Phone (2004)
Large 2.8" TFT touch-screen LCD display
First Microsoft 3G Phone (2005)
First Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 Platform Phone (2005)
First tri-band UMTS 3G device on the Microsoft Windows Mobile platform (2006)
First Microsoft Windows 5.0 Smartphone (2006)
First Tri-band UMTS PDA
First intuitive touch screen to allow finger tip navigation (June 2007)
Where to buy
WOW Sight and sound
HTC Accessories Australasia
6 / 58-66 Denbigh St
Moolap Vic 3221
Latest Stories about
- Review: Google’s Pixel 2 phone is the smart (and safe) choice for biz
- Facebook’s Oculus targets enterprise VR with business product bundle
- Facebook to launch 'Oculus Go' VR headset
- Google launches new phones, speakers in hardware push
- AltspaceVR brought back to life by Microsoft buy-out
- 16 time-saving Android shortcuts
- WorldViz eyes enterprise VR as the next step in collaboration
- Google’s HTC move borrows from Apple’s playbook
- Google tightens grip on Android hardware with HTC deal
- Google boosts hardware ambitions through US$1.1 billion deal with HTC
- University of Sydney splashes out on VR headsets for immersive lab
- UNSW brings together science and art to make sense of data
- Why Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality are the same thing
- How the iPhone begat shadow IT and enterprise mobility
- Take another look at wireless charging
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.