HCL is a $5 billion leading global Technology and IT Enterprise that comprises two companies listed in India - HCL Technologies & HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India's original IT start-ups. The HCL team comprises over 62,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 26 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has global partnerships with several leading Fortune 1000 firms, including leading IT and Technology firms.
HCL in ANZ is headquartered in Sydney with offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Auckland & Wellington.
HCL range of offerings spans Product Engineering, Custom & Package Applications, BPO, IT Infrastructure Services, IT Hardware, Systems Integration, and distribution of ICT products across a wide range of focused industry verticals.
HCL offers their services in the following business lines:
Engineering and R&D Services
Enterprise Transformation Services
Business Process Outsourcing
Custom Application Services
Enterprise Application Services
IT Infrastructure Management
HCL Australia Services Pty. Ltd.
Level 18, 100 Pacific Hwy
North Sydney 2060 NSW
Latest Stories about
- Leveraging Windows Server 2016 for hyperconvergence
- What's the future for IT graduates in an era of automated software development?
- Fired IT workers to file discrimination lawsuit
- Laid-off IT workers worry US is losing tech jobs to outsourcing
- Renewed effort begins to save Calif. university’s IT jobs
- Trump’s plan for protecting IT jobs raises hopes, fears
- University's IT outsourcing could trigger discrimination lawsuit
- Laid-off IT workers fight University of California outsourcing
- A CIO rejects, for now, university’s IT offshoring plan
- CEO's message a jolt to IT workers facing layoffs
- As one lawsuit sinks, Disney IT workers prepare a new fight
- Outsourced IT workers ask Feinstein for help, get form letter in return
- H-1B bill advances in House -- as does anxiety about it
- University of California’s outsourcing is wrong, says U.S. lawmaker
- Automation, not cheap labor, is reshaping outsourcing