Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- Cloud-based integration streamlines data handling for HESTA
- Why one university CIDO aligned with Splunk
- Business leaders don’t care about the cost of downtime
- Businesses to succeed faster in fact-driven economy: Sudheesh Nair, ThoughtSpot
- Melbourne set to host Labor’s AI centre
- Gartner: Reduce WAN costs using consumer internet services
- How and where to use serverless computing
- Deakin Uni’s $33m AI institute launches
- Why organisations are embracing a shift to microservices
- Atlassian targets agile development at scale with Jira Align
- Slack adds email, calendar and file integrations for Office 365
- Task management apps: Collaborative project tracking tools for the digital workplace
- With its Apple Card, Apple edges further into financial services
- Your car's a weather station on wheels with new HPE, Continental blockchain platform
- How Machine Learning Can Be Used In Business