Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- What is shadow IoT? How to mitigate the risk
- Why the potential of AIOps needs no hype
- Blockchain: Governance not technology now the greatest challenge, IBM says
- Juniper buys Mist, a start-up founded by Cisco executives, in $405M deal
- CCIE relevancy: Is Cisco's venerable network certification on top of programmability, automation trends?
- Microsoft aims HoloLens 2 at the enterprise
- Smartphone makers are pricing themselves out of the market
- VMware’s ongoing reinvention
- How Australia’s Cog Systems is working to secure IoT
- The long, slow death of commercial Unix
- DTA’s blockchain discovery: Focus on the problem, not the tech
- Cisco pushes silicon photonics for enterprise, webscale networking
- What is a digital twin? [And how it’s changing IoT, AI and more]
- CVS to let customers share med history with Apple Health
- Microsoft Teams: Its features, how it compares to Slack and other rivals