Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- ProtonMail launches standalone iOS app
- Retail IoT is still coming into its own in 2019
- What network pros need to know about IoT
- IBM reinforces enterprise multi-cloud growth with automation tools, ServiceNow expansion
- Healthy future for ‘augmented intelligence’
- Is your network ready to take advantage of 5G?
- Human Services rolls out new digital assistant
- AI’s most famous loser shares thoughts on its future
- How to make the business case for SD-WAN
- Securing the cloud now a top priority
- Making sense of IBM-Red Hat in the multi-cloud era
- Just say no to blockchain (for now) advises Gartner
- ASX makes post CHESS blockchain move
- What is application security? A process and tools for securing software
- Keenan: Government must 'keep its nerve' when rolling out controversial technology