Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- Companies with zero-trust network security move toward biometric authentication
- What is a computer virus? How they spread and 5 signs you've been infected
- Microsoft previews 'chromified' Edge's group policies to win enterprise approval
- The path to microservices
- Australian IT spending hits $93.8 billion
- Cisco goes deeper into photonic, optical tech with $2.6B Acacia buy
- Goodbye, tablets
- What to expect when you’re expecting digital twins
- Extreme targets cloud services, SD-WAN, WiFi 6 with US$210M Aerohive grab
- Juniper’s Mist adds WiFi 6, AI-based cloud services to enterprise edge
- RPA market ‘small, but growing fast’ in Australia
- Cisco connects with IBM to simplify hybrid cloud deployment
- JLL creates ‘smart office’ AI voice assistant
- Continuous intelligence: Building a Modern Digital Business for agility and growth
- The self-service analytics market convergence is upon us