Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- Google’s HTC move borrows from Apple’s playbook
- Coming soon to the office: iOS 11's augmented reality
- Help managing IoT ranges from full-stack offerings to platform services
- Google squeezes Symantec until it certs
- Trello adds desktop apps for Windows and Mac users
- Microsoft moves fast to offer zero-day EMM support for iOS 11
- Slack launches shared channels to connect teams across companies
- What is the biggest threat from the Equifax breach? Account takeovers
- Apple in the enterprise? It’s already there
- Measure and mitigate risk to build a comprehensive cyber defence
- What is IaaS? The modern datacenter platform
- Cloud ERP: The rising alternative to hosting your own
- Succeeding in mobile DevOps
- Windows PCs and enterprise: Don't expect a break-up
- How to buy intent based networking today
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.