Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- How to use a strong passcode to better secure your iPhone
- Australian cloud spend will hit $4.6 billion this year, says Gartner
- 6 steps for a solid patch management process
- Where will Microsoft spend US$5B on IoT?
- Product–services bundles boost AI
- Bitcoin mining leads to an unexpected GPU gold rush
- 10 hot storage companies to watch
- What is the Open Compute Project?
- Effective IT infrastructure strategies for artificial intelligence
- Microsoft to finally retire Windows 10 1511 in two weeks
- IoT security spending to spike above US$1.5 billion next year
- Microsoft shrinks Windows 10's upgrade downtime
- Hyperconverged infrastructure gets its own Gartner magic quadrant
- Tackling duplicate data in the NT justice system
- What is security’s role in digital transformation?