Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- Google raises heat on Microsoft with new Chrome bundle for enterprises
- Make way for the algorithm economy
- Google's the latest to take on IoT management headaches
- At Google I/O, enterprises may get A.I. they can put to work
- 'Perfect storm' of ransomware and network worm hits unprotected computers globally
- The future of high performance storage
- VMware unveils the latest nervous system for enterprise IoT
- Dell takes Intel's cue on PCs, puts enterprise on top of the agenda
- Chromebook shipments surge by 38 percent, cutting into Windows 10 PCs
- The pitfalls of cybersecurity shopping: hype and shoddy products
- Telstra's IoT strategy revealed: All your IoT are belong to us
- FAQ: 3D XPoint memory – NAND flash killer or DRAM replacement?
- Face it: Enterprise cyberattacks are going to happen
- Apple's next iPhones may cut corners on memory due to price squeeze
- Google's surging Chromebooks will test Microsoft's new Windows 10 S PCs
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now