Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- Gartner: IT spending to hit US$3.8 trillion; enterprise software, IT services outlays lead way
- MongoDB’s new license won’t solve its China problem
- Twilio announces new products, Autopilot and Pay
- UK govt launches code of practice for connected devices
- Atlassian revamps Jira Software, adds roadmaps tool
- IBM wants to manage your cloud services no matter which ones you run
- What is a private cloud? (And some things that it's not)
- Google aims Plus at the enterprise as consumer side falters
- 3..., 2..., 1? How complaints tamed Microsoft's aggressive feature upgrade strategy
- Gartner: Digital business projects in a quagmire? Hack your culture!
- What is enterprise risk management? How to put cybersecurity threats into a business context
- MOBI jumps into UEM with new desktop, IoT management tools
- Is there a white-box server in your data center’s future?
- Getting the most from managed SD-WAN services
- Optus acquires Aussie start-up Hivint, boosts security play