Extreme Networks consists of 10 computer engineers who are dedicated to help businesses run smoothly and solve all IT problems. Extreme Networks was founded in 1999 and is one of the fastest growing companies in Australia. The company is a local business which operates on the Mornington Peninsula.
Extreme Networks is a Microsoft Gold Partner with Small Business Specialist certification. They have access to more resources from Microsoft to ensure that they are delivering the best solutions around Small Business Server 2003 R2, Exchange, 2007 Office and Microsoft Vista. Extreme Networks is one of only 48 companies in Australia to be a Gold Partner as well as a Small Business Specialist.
Local IT support with fast access. Provides services such as: Computer Troubleshooting and Maintenance, Microsoft Windows Servers maintenance, supplier of New Desktops and Laptops, Web Design, Website Hosting, Domain Names, PC Leasing, design a new or improve a old Computer Network. Extreme Networks can also offer outsourcing services to its clients.
How to Buy
Contact Extreme Networks at: 03 9785 7162
Fax: 03 9776 4143
P.O. Box 536 Frankston, Vic, 3199, Australia
1/18 Hartnett Drive, Seaford, 3198
Tel: 03 9785 7162
Fax: 03 9776 4143
Latest Stories about
- Extreme targets cloud services, SD-WAN, WiFi 6 with US$210M Aerohive grab
- Extreme Networks grows networked IoT security protection
- How to boost Wi-Fi performance: Experts talk planning, troubleshooting
- 5 best practices to boost Wi-Fi performance
- Extreme facing challenges, girds for future networking battles
- Extreme Networks' MoJo to outdo Cisco, HPE: CEO Ed Meyercord
- The 10 most powerful companies in enterprise networking
- Extreme swallows Brocade's data center networking business for $55M
- Extreme grabs Avaya’s networking business for $100M
- Extreme will buy Avaya's networking business for US$100 million
- Broadcom doesn't want all of Brocade, so what will happen to the leftover Ethernet business?
- Dell/EMC, SnapRoute reinforce OpenSwitch networking features
- Extreme swallows Zebra’s WLAN biz for $55 million
- Is Wi-Fi finally ‘fast enough?’
- Extreme Networks bolsters ‘customer intimacy’ to spur growth