Dell was founded 1989 in Austin Texas. Dell's clients include large enterprises, public institutions (healthcare, education and government), small and medium businesses, and consumers. Dell connects with more than 5.4 billion customers every day either on the phone, in person, on Dell.com or through social networking sites.
Dell began selling IT solutions to customers in Australia in 1993 and their Australian headquarters are located in Sydney, they also have offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne and Perth.
Home and home office: Laptop PCs, Desktop and All-in-Ones, Solution Station, Electronics & Upgrades, Printers & Ink, Monitors and TVs.
Solutions: Solutions Blade Server Solutions, CIO, Mobility Solutions, Virtualization Client System Management.
Services: Dell ProSupport, Infrastructure Consulting Services, Deployment Services, Managed Lifecycle Services, Training Services.
How to buy
Contact a sales representative:
Home and Home Office 1800-812-393
Small Business 1-500 employees 1800-812-392
Private Sector 400-3500 employees 1300-362-042
Over 3500 employees 1300-303-270
Education & Local Government 1300-303-197
Other Government 1300-303-270
Tel: 1800 812 392
14 Aquatic Dr
for other enquiries: 1300-303-270
Latest Stories about
- Tech firms, including Microsoft, Facebook, vow not to aid government cyber attacks
- Intel FPGAs step toward mainstream in Dell, Fujitsu enterprise servers
- Latest macOS update cripples enterprise docks, blanks external screens
- Why not the best? Why not Linux Mint?
- USB-C explained: How to get the most from it (and why it's great)
- 10 hot storage companies to watch
- Apple reveals new iPad and software offering in education play
- WA builder JWH blends SugarCRM and Marketo with Boomi
- Hyperconverged infrastructure gets its own Gartner magic quadrant
- What is security’s role in digital transformation?
- Swinburne launches supercomputer OzStar with paint job nod to Einstein
- Leveraging Windows Server 2016 for hyperconvergence
- What is a SAN and how does it differ from NAS?
- What is NAS and how do NAS servers excel at corralling unstructured data?
- SD-WAN helps radiology firm cut costs, scale bandwidth