Dell was founded 1989 in Austin Texas. Dell's clients include large enterprises, public institutions (healthcare, education and government), small and medium businesses, and consumers. Dell connects with more than 5.4 billion customers every day either on the phone, in person, on Dell.com or through social networking sites.
Dell began selling IT solutions to customers in Australia in 1993 and their Australian headquarters are located in Sydney, they also have offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne and Perth.
Home and home office: Laptop PCs, Desktop and All-in-Ones, Solution Station, Electronics & Upgrades, Printers & Ink, Monitors and TVs.
Solutions: Solutions Blade Server Solutions, CIO, Mobility Solutions, Virtualization Client System Management.
Services: Dell ProSupport, Infrastructure Consulting Services, Deployment Services, Managed Lifecycle Services, Training Services.
How to buy
Contact a sales representative:
Home and Home Office 1800-812-393
Small Business 1-500 employees 1800-812-392
Private Sector 400-3500 employees 1300-362-042
Over 3500 employees 1300-303-270
Education & Local Government 1300-303-197
Other Government 1300-303-270
Tel: 1800 812 392
14 Aquatic Dr
for other enquiries: 1300-303-270
Latest Stories about
- Shedding light on dark data: An untapped resource for Australian businesses to gain customer insights
- Blockchain’s explosive growth pushes job skills demand to No. 2 spot
- VMware jumps into SD-WAN with VeloCloud purchase
- IAG saves millions with OpenStack
- Wireless charging explained: What is it and how does it work?
- Dell integrates desktop, mobile management for UEM
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- What is hybrid cloud computing?
- Machine learning-based threat detection is coming to your smartphone
- New Deakin cyber degree backed by Dimension Data, ANZ, NAB and Vic Govt
- Nvidia gets broad support for cutting-edge Volta GPUs in the data center
- Is wireless charging bad for your smartphone?
- Apple takes the slow road to wireless charging
- Google’s HTC move borrows from Apple’s playbook
- What is edge computing and how it’s changing the network
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.