Dell was founded 1989 in Austin Texas. Dell's clients include large enterprises, public institutions (healthcare, education and government), small and medium businesses, and consumers. Dell connects with more than 5.4 billion customers every day either on the phone, in person, on Dell.com or through social networking sites.
Dell began selling IT solutions to customers in Australia in 1993 and their Australian headquarters are located in Sydney, they also have offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne and Perth.
Home and home office: Laptop PCs, Desktop and All-in-Ones, Solution Station, Electronics & Upgrades, Printers & Ink, Monitors and TVs.
Solutions: Solutions Blade Server Solutions, CIO, Mobility Solutions, Virtualization Client System Management.
Services: Dell ProSupport, Infrastructure Consulting Services, Deployment Services, Managed Lifecycle Services, Training Services.
How to buy
Contact a sales representative:
Home and Home Office 1800-812-393
Small Business 1-500 employees 1800-812-392
Private Sector 400-3500 employees 1300-362-042
Over 3500 employees 1300-303-270
Education & Local Government 1300-303-197
Other Government 1300-303-270
Tel: 1800 812 392
14 Aquatic Dr
for other enquiries: 1300-303-270
Latest Stories about
- What is NAS and how NAS servers excel at corralling unstructured data?
- SD-WAN helps radiology firm cut costs, scale bandwidth
- HP expands its Device-as-a-Service offering to include Apple
- Dell Boomi rides the IPaaS wave
- What is NFV and what are its cost, performance and scaling benefits?
- 6 use cases for blockchain in security
- Will Dell go public?
- TAFEs launch 'hands-on-keyboard' cyber courses
- Server vendors push flex pricing to challenge cloud providers
- The 12 biggest issues IT faces today
- What is Windows Hello? Microsoft’s biometrics security system explained
- Powermat to upgrade to 15W wireless charging, support Apple's new iPhones
- What to expect from Cisco in 2018
- How to simplify integration using artificial intelligence
- ANZ deploys Azure Stack to keep processing in-house