Dell was founded 1989 in Austin Texas. Dell's clients include large enterprises, public institutions (healthcare, education and government), small and medium businesses, and consumers. Dell connects with more than 5.4 billion customers every day either on the phone, in person, on Dell.com or through social networking sites.
Dell began selling IT solutions to customers in Australia in 1993 and their Australian headquarters are located in Sydney, they also have offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne and Perth.
Home and home office: Laptop PCs, Desktop and All-in-Ones, Solution Station, Electronics & Upgrades, Printers & Ink, Monitors and TVs.
Solutions: Solutions Blade Server Solutions, CIO, Mobility Solutions, Virtualization Client System Management.
Services: Dell ProSupport, Infrastructure Consulting Services, Deployment Services, Managed Lifecycle Services, Training Services.
How to buy
Contact a sales representative:
Home and Home Office 1800-812-393
Small Business 1-500 employees 1800-812-392
Private Sector 400-3500 employees 1300-362-042
Over 3500 employees 1300-303-270
Education & Local Government 1300-303-197
Other Government 1300-303-270
Tel: 1800 812 392
14 Aquatic Dr
for other enquiries: 1300-303-270
Latest Stories about
- Is there a white-box server in your data center’s future?
- Why I don’t believe Bloomberg’s Chinese spy chip report
- How Splunk expanded into IoT
- Microsoft's DaaS plans stick with Surface – for now
- FAQ: What the device-as-a-service (DaaS) trend is all about
- 400G Ethernet demos, plugfest tout hyperscale network power
- We’re inching closer to DaaS Windows
- Windows 10's new support policy a slap to SMBs
- 10 hot hybrid-cloud startups to watch
- Lenovo, NetApp team up vs. Dell EMC, HPE on storage
- Nvidia revs up AI with GPU-powered data-center platform
- Dell EMC puts big data as a service on premises
- Be afraid, Dell EMC CTO tells CIOs
- Seven Australian universities targeted in global hacking campaign
- VMware has edge, AI, blockchain ambitions