Dell was founded 1989 in Austin Texas. Dell's clients include large enterprises, public institutions (healthcare, education and government), small and medium businesses, and consumers. Dell connects with more than 5.4 billion customers every day either on the phone, in person, on Dell.com or through social networking sites.
Dell began selling IT solutions to customers in Australia in 1993 and their Australian headquarters are located in Sydney, they also have offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne and Perth.
Home and home office: Laptop PCs, Desktop and All-in-Ones, Solution Station, Electronics & Upgrades, Printers & Ink, Monitors and TVs.
Solutions: Solutions Blade Server Solutions, CIO, Mobility Solutions, Virtualization Client System Management.
Services: Dell ProSupport, Infrastructure Consulting Services, Deployment Services, Managed Lifecycle Services, Training Services.
How to buy
Contact a sales representative:
Home and Home Office 1800-812-393
Small Business 1-500 employees 1800-812-392
Private Sector 400-3500 employees 1300-362-042
Over 3500 employees 1300-303-270
Education & Local Government 1300-303-197
Other Government 1300-303-270
Tel: 1800 812 392
14 Aquatic Dr
for other enquiries: 1300-303-270
Latest Stories about
- Tetrate emerges from stealth to bring service mesh to the enterprise
- Juniper buys Mist, a start-up founded by Cisco executives, in $405M deal
- VMware’s ongoing reinvention
- Seizing on Huawei's troubles, Samsung bets big on network gear
- Cisco pushes silicon photonics for enterprise, webscale networking
- More than 800 data breaches reported to Australian privacy watchdog in 2018
- Linux Foundation backs a group to boost edge networking
- Digital skills gap on the minds of tech leaders at Davos 2019
- Microsoft updates Teams for education, unveils low-cost Windows 10 devices
- Intel reveals its 10nm Ice Lake Core and stacked Lakefield CPUs, and 'Project Athena' for laptops
- Open source had a busy 2018, but what next?
- Industrial IoT, fog computing consortia wed to bolster industry influence
- Deep-sea explorers turn to Dell to power fleet of intelligent vessels
- Google’s cloud gets greenlight for hosting government data
- Dell prepares to go public following VMware deal approval