Dell was founded 1989 in Austin Texas. Dell's clients include large enterprises, public institutions (healthcare, education and government), small and medium businesses, and consumers. Dell connects with more than 5.4 billion customers every day either on the phone, in person, on Dell.com or through social networking sites.
Dell began selling IT solutions to customers in Australia in 1993 and their Australian headquarters are located in Sydney, they also have offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne and Perth.
Home and home office: Laptop PCs, Desktop and All-in-Ones, Solution Station, Electronics & Upgrades, Printers & Ink, Monitors and TVs.
Solutions: Solutions Blade Server Solutions, CIO, Mobility Solutions, Virtualization Client System Management.
Services: Dell ProSupport, Infrastructure Consulting Services, Deployment Services, Managed Lifecycle Services, Training Services.
How to buy
Contact a sales representative:
Home and Home Office 1800-812-393
Small Business 1-500 employees 1800-812-392
Private Sector 400-3500 employees 1300-362-042
Over 3500 employees 1300-303-270
Education & Local Government 1300-303-197
Other Government 1300-303-270
Tel: 1800 812 392
14 Aquatic Dr
for other enquiries: 1300-303-270
Latest Stories about
- What is hybrid cloud computing?
- Machine learning-based threat detection is coming to your smartphone
- New Deakin cyber degree backed by Dimension Data, ANZ, NAB and Vic Govt
- Nvidia gets broad support for cutting-edge Volta GPUs in the data center
- Is wireless charging bad for your smartphone?
- Apple takes the slow road to wireless charging
- Google’s HTC move borrows from Apple’s playbook
- What is edge computing and how it’s changing the network
- Flinders University in big cloud push
- Intel gets second chance to appeal US$1.25B antitrust fine
- Review: 4 online backup services keep your data safe
- Juniper to buy advanced threat protection security startup Cyphort
- Windows PCs and enterprise: Don't expect a break-up
- Users review the top cloud data integration tools
- VMware embraces cloud during VMWorld, CEO Gelsinger says
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.