CISCO SYSTEMS INC. was founded in 1984 and provides networking solutions to connect people, computing devices and computer networks, allowing people to access or transfer information without regard to differences in time, place or type of computer system. Cisco Systems has over 35,000 employees in more than 115 countries and its customers include service providers, small to medium business and enterprise customers which includes corporations, government agencies, utilities and educational institutions.
Cisco Systems offers the following products:
Network Systems: Routers, Switches, Network Management, Cisco IOS and NX-OS Software, Interfaces and Modules, Optical Networking.
Collaboration, Voice and Video: Voice and Unified Communications, WebEx, TelePresence, Video, Cable and Content Delivery, Service Exchange, Universal Gateways and Access Servers.
Security: Security, Physical Security and Building Systems, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Firewall, Security Management.
Data Center: Unified Computing, Application Networking Services, Storage Networking, Data Center, Switches, Blade Switches.
Mobility/wireless: Wireless, Access Points, Outdoor Wireless, Wireless LAN Controllers, Service Exchange.
How to buy
Sales & Support Partners:
14A Baker Street
Botany, NSW 2019
Tel: +61 2 8336 5100
Westcon Group Australia
Unit 3, 39 Herbert Street
St Leonards, NSW 2065
Tel: +61 2 9432 1000
Ingram Micro Pty. Ltd.
61 Dunning Ave Rosebery 2018
Phone: 1300 651 124
143 Rooks Road
Nunawading, VIC 3131
Tel: +61 3 9837 2500
Cisco Partner Sales:
Partner Pre-Sales Hotline (CPP)
Tel: +1 800 134 349 (Australia)
or Open a case online
Drake Testing Center: Tel: +61 2 414 3666
Cisco Systems Australia Pty., Ltd.
Australian Head Office and NSW Branch
L10, 80 Pacific Highway, North Sydney 2060, Australia
PO BOX 469, North Sydney, NSW 2059, Australia
Phone: +61 2 8446 6000
Fax: +61 2 8446 8400
Latest Stories about
- Cisco’s David Goeckeler talks security, networking, software and SD-WAN outlook
- Cisco makes SD-WAN integration a top priority
- Cisco opens DNA Center network control and management software to the DevOps masses
- Alexa for Business: What it does, how to use it
- Cisco developer push yields 500,000 DevNet members working on programmable networks
- What is Shodan? The search engine for everything on the internet
- Apple combats iPhone throttling backlash with new iOS 12 features
- Cisco taps AMD to power a hyper-dense server for data centers, edge computing
- Alexa gets smart meeting scheduling, a boost to its workplace presence
- 20 hot jobs ambitious IT pros should shoot for
- Hackers infect more than 500,000 devices as malicious attack looms
- Microsoft's Surface Hub 2 puts Teams collaboration at its core
- Cisco CEO trumpets Catalyst 9K advances, software business success
- Cyber research centre taps Rachael Falk for CEO role
- Don’t get left behind: SDN, programmable networks change how network engineers work