Autonomy was founded in 1996, headquartered in Cambridge, UK. The company currently has a market cap of $6 Billion and is the second largest pure software company in Europe. Autonomy's software powers the full spectrum of mission-critical enterprise applications including pan-enterprise search, proactive Information Risk Management, information governance, eDiscovery, consolidated archiving, call center solutions, rich media management, security applications, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Knowledge Management (KM) and BPM. Autonomy has offices worldwide with their Australian office in Sydney.
Autonomy's software powers the full spectrum of mission-critical enterprise applications including pan-enterprise search, proactive Information Risk Management, information governance, eDiscovery, consolidated archiving, call center solutions, rich media management, security applications, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Knowledge Management (KM) and BPM. Autonomy addresses the challenges of information within any vertical market or application
Autonomy delivers a complete software infrastructure solution where customers can leverage content and drive interactions from existing applications that handle information access technology, pan-enterprise search, information governance, end-to-end eDiscovery and archiving, records management, business process management, web content management, customer interaction solutions, and video and audio analysis.
How to buy
Call Autonomy Australia: Tel: +61 2 9922 9700
Level 6, 107 Mount St
Tel: +61 2 9922 9700
Fax: +61 2 8324 1499
Latest Stories about
- ANU plans boost to AI research
- How to build a highly effective AI team
- Modern warfare: Death-dealing drones and ... illegal parking?
- HPE said to plan sale of its software unit
- Apple Car hints from Mary Meeker’s Internet Trends report
- HP is now two companies. How did it get here?
- Former Autonomy CEO Lynch sues HP for $150 million
- Michigan sues HP over $49 million project that's still not done after 10 years
- Why big data will be a big deal for the new HP
- Separating science fact from science fiction in robotics (with video)
- HP will pay $US100 million to settle Autonomy-related lawsuit
- Who's courting Salesforce? IBM, Oracle among top guesses
- Oracle brings Big Data back to database administrators
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Wednesday, April 1
- HP hits former Autonomy execs with $US5bn suit
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.