Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe Systems offers business, creative, and mobile software solutions and help customers deliver compelling content and applications. Adobe's aim is to provide its clients with a tool to be innovative and differentiate themselves from others. Its technology also enables the customers to reach a broad audience in different ways and then monitor the success of their digital initiatives. The corporate headquarter is in San Jose, California, USA however more than half of Adobe’s revenue is generated outside the United States.
Adobe Systems works across all industries to provide people and organisations with software innovations and solutions to create integrated engaging experiences.
Adobe provides different areas with SOLUTIONS:
Photo and video
For creative professionals
Broadcast and media
Mobile and digital home
Training and eLearning
Adobe Creative Suite® product line—Launched in 2003. A family of tightly integrated, industry-leading design and development tools for virtually every creative workflow.
Adobe Photoshop—Launched in 1990. Professional industry standard for digital image editing and creation, and leader of the Photoshop digital imaging line.
Adobe InDesign®—Launched in 1999. Professional layout and design software that delivers swift production workflows, a fluid creative environment, and sophisticated graphics and typography.
Adobe Premiere® Pro—Launched in 1991. Powerful, frame-accurate, real-time digital video and audio editing software.
Adobe After Effects®—Launched in 1993. Essential motion graphics and visual effects tool for digital video production work.
Adobe Flash—Launched in 1996.The industry’s most advanced authoring environment for creating interactive websites, engaging digital experiences, and high-impact mobile content.
Adobe Dreamweaver—Launched in 1997. Industry-leading web development tool, enabling users to efficiently design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and applications.
Knowledge Worker Solutions
Adobe Acrobat®—Launched in 1993. Family of products that provide business, technical, and creative professionals a flexible, reliable, and more secure way to communicate and collaborate more easily with PDF.
Adobe Connect™—Launched in 2003. 5High-impact online conferencing and collaborative web communications solution that everyone can access instantly.
Enterprise and Developer Solutions
Adobe LiveCycle® Enterprise Suite—Launched in 2004. A software suite that helps organizations improve productivity through intuitive applications and efficient process management.
Adobe Flex®—Launched in 2003. Familiar, standards-based programming framework and powerful set of building blocks for creating a richer, more responsive presentation tier for enterprise applications.
Adobe® FlashCast®—Launched in 2004. End-to-end solution to meet the demand for compelling, consistently updated, easy-to-use mobile data services.
How to Buy
Adobe Australia:+61 2 9778 4100.
Adobe Systems Pty. Ltd.
Tower B, Level 13
821 Pacific Highway
Chatswood, NSW 2067
Tel: +61 2 9778 4100
Fax: +61 2 9778 4190
Latest Stories about
- Who really contributes to open source?
- Adobe issues warning over Flash vulnerability
- What is SaaS? The modern way to run software
- Machine learning proves its worth to business
- Microsoft pushes out critical Flash Player patches with one week delay
- Adobe patches critical flaws in Flash Player, Reader and Acrobat
- Adobe fixes actively exploited critical vulnerability in Flash Player
- Adobe fixes flaws in Flash Player and Adobe Connect
- Emergency Flash Player patch fixes zero-day critical flaw
- As Adobe, Microsoft Azure ink cloud partnership, Amazon looms
- Adobe fixes critical flaws in Flash Player and Digital Editions
- Adobe patches critical vulnerability in ColdFusion application server
- 5 things to know about the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Cloud consortium says simpler EU electronic signature rules aren't simple enough
- Flash Player zero-day exploit is being used in the wild by a cyberespionage group