CIO & Computerworld Live Webinar | Why cyber resilience is your best defence
Every business will fall victim to a cyber-attack at some stage. The sheer number and frequency of attacks makes it a certainty - it’s not a case of ‘if’ an organisation will be breached, it’s ‘when’. Global attacks including the recent ‘WannaCry’ ransomware outbreak – which claimed 12 enterprise victims in Australia – are forcing organisations to think harder about their cyber security strategies. Enterprises are shifting their thinking from just securing their systems to becoming more ‘cyber resilient.’ They are acknowledging that cyber attacks will continue and sometimes be successful, and how they respond to minimise the impact of a breach is just as important as deploying the right technology.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.