IDC's Worldwide Data Services for Hybrid Cloud Taxonomy, 2017
This IDC study examines and defines the hybrid cloud data services (including protection, security, compliance, integration, orchestration, and data location optimisation using machine-learning-based cognitive/AI capabilities) that operate on structured or unstructured data and work across location on premises and cloud stacks) and infrastructure to help data architects, LOB data owners, DevOps, and IT accelerate digital transformation (DX) within their organisation.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible