TechnologyOne uses NetApp to optimise their cloud services
TechnologyOne is Australia’s largest enterprise software company. Serving over a thousand customers across six different nations, TechnologyOne supports small businesses through to major corporations in Finance, Government, Community Services and Education. These companies rely on TechnologyOne’s enterprise software to manage its day-to-day business operations without fail.
After a three-day outage caused by the Brisbane floods, TechnologyOne moved away from managing its own data centres, to consume Infrastructure-as-a-Service from AWS. But data was weighing it down, so it contacted NetApp.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.