Semantics For Dummies, MarkLogic Special Edition
This eBook explains how databases that incorporate semantic technology make it possible to solve big data challenges that traditional databases aren’t equipped to solve. Semantics is a way to model data that focuses on relationships, adding contextual meaning around the data so it can be better understood, searched, and shared. Read this eBook, discover the 5 steps to getting smart about semantics, and learn how by using semantics, leading organisations are integrating disparate heterogeneous data faster and easier and building smarter applications with richer analytic capabilities.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.