The Need for Next-Generation Application Performance Monitoring
This paper looks at how APM is evolving to handle new challenges in IT. These include breaking monolithic applications into micro services, containerisation, the shift to mobile applications, and the increased use of application programming interfaces (APIs) to connect disparate systems, new styles of data analytics, virtualisation and the cloud. Traditional APM solutions may have trouble keeping up with these types of innovations, which are transforming the whole IT field. In particular, APM solutions are under pressure to adapt to an expectation that they will track the experience of end users who are accessing complex, constantly changing multi part systems.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.