Cloud Migration: The Comprehensive Checklist to Success
During the webinar, you’ll hear: Experts discuss the different pathways to migrating applications, and advise leaders not to look at transformation of applications to cloud as a one-time effort, but an ongoing optimisation of application architecture to take advantage of the efficiencies. The latest IDG study results, and its implications, which reveals more than 40 per cent of Australian businesses lack the internal expertise to implement cloud, and nearly 45 per cent have concerns about technical staff administration time to manage cloud services and OFX's customer case study, which sheds light on the benefits and challenges of the cloud migration journey.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now