A New Paradigm For Identity Assurance
The criminals, hacktivists, and others trying to breach corporate cybersecurity are just like anyone else: they want to accomplish their mission as efficiently as possible. So why focus on compromising an organisation's access device or infrastructure? That’s not where the action is.
Advanced threats today target what is on either side of those systems: the user sitting at the keyboard, and the corporate data he or she has access to as part of the job. The goal for the attacker is to compromise identities, impersonate legitimate users to glide past security controls, find valuable data, and glide back out undetected.
Read this whitepaper to find out more.
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now