Leading the Tech Agenda in STEM Education
For those leading the technology agenda in the digital education revolution - including ICT managers, directors, educators and heads of department - there’s a pivotal role to play in the planning, organising, directing, controlling and coordinating the STEM agenda. Our speakers from Ravenswood School for Girls and Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta discuss the implications of STEM in Education for those leading the technology agenda, as well as highlight ‘pathways of success’ in fostering STEM education and training in order to equip today’s students with 21st century skills.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more