Take Ctrl: Migrate to Windows 10 with Microsoft’s Largest Australian Partner.
Responding rapidly to dynamic business requirements has always been an essential mission for IT Managers and their teams. The increasing consumerisation of technology in business is driving faster and faster adoption cycles, while downward pressure on budget and resource limits capacity to respond.
Cloud computing initiatives can address the immediate needs of the business to positively change the economies of technology investment, increase productivity and meet the rapidly changing preferences and behaviours of a digitally connected workforce.
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now