Research Report: Competitive Review of BPM in the Cloud
A high level review of Cloud BPM from Appian, IBM, OpenText and Pegasystems.
This report focuses on the cloud-based BPM offerings now being delivered by many BPM vendors, it looks at each offering in terms of how well it addresses this cloud computing model. But it also takes into account the four key use cases for cloud-based BPM; an education vehicle for staff to gain BPM experience, a development and test platform, a platform for building workgroup processes to manage local task execution and workflow and a full cloud-based BPM deployment.
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now