Information Security Policies, Standards and Procedure
As a result of the adjustments in the way business is conducted, ownership of information does not carry the same clear accountability it once did. Physical and behavioural boundaries used to exist around information management but these can be missing in the modern workplace. Clearly thought-out information security policies, standards and procedures addressing internationally supported standards, will go a long way to addressing the risk exposure these changes have created. In this third paper, “Policies, Standards and Procedures,” we discuss guidelines for effective information security management.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.