Endpoint Security Solutions: VDI Performance Analysis Report
Enterprises wishing to virtualise desktops are likely to use Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), which is similar to a shared application infrastructure, such as Citrix Meta frame or Windows Terminal Server. With VDI each user has access to applications via a thin client, a regular PC, or even a refurbished low performance PC. But instead of running a single operating system on shared server hardware, every user has his or her own copy of the operating system that can be customized to suite individual needs. Multiple instances of operating systems run on a single physical server, keeping users isolated from each other. This helps to prevent complications from an individual session failure.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.