The Economics of Cooperative Control - Protocols are Free
Today's de facto standard architecture is commonly referred to as the, “controller-based” architecture, sometimes referred to as the “split MAC” architecture. It involves one or more controllers and controller-based (lightweight, thin) APs. The controller-based architecture was created to solve manageability, mobility (as opposed to portability), control-plane inadequacies, and high operational expenditure (OPEX) problems that were prevalent in autonomous (fat, thick, standalone) AP implementations. Find out how to eliminate the need to redesign your network in order to introduce a controller-based overlay infrastructure. That’s one less thing to manage, and one less thing to pay for.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.