A glitch in iOS 11 that sporadically left some Microsoft email users unable to send messages has been fixed.
Stories by Lucas Mearian
Managed mobility services (MMS) providers are finally beginning to scale to meet enterprise needs. Here's what to look for.
With Apple adopting wireless charging in the iPhone 8 and X, many users will be tempted to leave their phones on an inductive charging pad all day. Will that hurt the battery?
Though Apple has finally included wireless charging in its latest iPhones, the Qi standard it chose is slower than the variation used in rival Android smartphones.
Google's $1.1 billion acquisition of HTC’s smartphone engineering arm is a recognition that to produce a quality device you need to control over the hardware and software – just like Apple.
With the official launch of iOS 11 this week, Apple not only introduced a more PC-like feel to its mobile devices, but included an SDK supporting augmented and virtual reality, which has enormous potential for enterprise use.
Financial Technology has been around virtually as long as the financial services industry itself. But since the economic meltdown of 2008, a new breed of disruptors has displaced traditional ecommerce providers with more efficient services.
Apple's new mobile OS has added key enterprise-friendly features that could make it a darling for business users and are already enticing EMM vendors like Microsoft to support.
Apple's own wireless charging pad won't hit store shelves until 2018. But major third-party providers Belkin and Mophie said their own compatible products are already on sale.
Apple for years pushed, without much success, to get its hardware and software into the office. But the organic adoption of its iOS devices – especially the iPhone – finally forced enterprises to take it seriously.
The collaboration software firm said Stride is aimed exclusively for corporate use, offering text, voice, video, file sharing and other workplace tools, some of which are unique in the market.
As macOS becomes more popular at work, MobileIron has joined a chorus of EMM vendors focused on the platform as part of their unified endpoint management software offerings.
While the highlight of SanDisk's latest microSD card is it's world-record 400GB capacity, what's overlooked is its improved ability to load and run apps.
Accenture's partnership with Apple aims to help its clients make better use of iOS mobile devices for business uses, including connecting new apps to legacy back-end systems.
Although its smartphone rivals have offered wireless charging for years, Apple may finally be ready to roll out the technology in the upcoming iPhone.
- Senior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure) NSW
- Project Implementation Support - Telecom Industry VIC
- Business Analyst - Technical background VIC
- Solaris / Oracle SPARC administrator VIC
- Account Commercial and Contract Manager (ANZ) VIC
- Senior Test Engineer - Insurance domain VIC
- Junior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? Agile NSW
- Wintel Messaging Engineer l Office 365 / Exchange / Skype for Business / Azure NSW
- Deployment Manager NSW
- Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure) NSW
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.