Government and private-sector security experts fear that today's attacks against the World Trade Center and the Pentagon are only the beginning of a wave of assaults that could include cyberterrorism.
Stories by Dan Verton and Bob Brewin
Seven months after researchers at the University of California at Berkeley discovered flaws in the encryption algorithm designed to protect wireless LANs, a different group of experts has uncovered a new, more dangerous method of attack that they say should be sounding security alarms throughout the business world.
- Release Management Lead NSW
- System Analyst - Axway QLD
- Junior to Mid Level Tester - Brisbane NSW
- Linux Infrastructure Engineer - Telco industry VIC
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Test Analyst SA
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator NSW
- Senior Security Consultant ACT
- Project Manager NSW
- Senior Network Engineer (RUN-BAU) VIC