Google's plan to share user data across its online services will have little effect on users of the company's enterprise, government and education application suites, the company said.
Stories by Grant Gross and Juan Carlos Perez
Microsoft will pay IBM US$775 million and give it another US$75 million in credit under an antitrust settlement announced by the two companies Friday.
- Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD VIC
- Business Analyst WA
- Program Scheduler QLD
- Network Engineer (Juniper) NSW
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney SA
- Operations Support Officer VIC
- Data Quality Manager NSW
- Senior Technical Specialist ? Middleware Lead VIC
- Project Manager NSW
- Security Cleared Network Engineer ACT