Chancellor Alistair Darling has blamed a breach of internal procedures at HM Revenue and Customs for the loss of 25 million child benefit records.
Stories by Christian Annesley
The London Stock Exchange opened successfully this morning after being hit late yesterday by a connectivity problem with its Infolect information-broadcast system that prevented some trades being closed.
- Wintel Engineer QLD
- Wintel Engineer - Brisbane NSW
- Automation Test Analyst NSW
- Senior Business Analyst x 2 (Digital Transformation) NSW
- DevOps Engineer - AWS, Jenkins, Git VIC
- Dynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply Chain QLD
- MS Dynamics Technical Consultant - Sydney NSW
- Project Officer NSW
- Organisational Change Manager NSW
- Team Assistant/Executive Assistant - Telco VIC