AT&T will soon be the first company to use Microsoft's touch-enabled, tabletop Surface computers as customer-service kiosks in stores.
Stories by Elizabeth Montalbano and Nancy Gohring
In a major turnaround for Microsoft, the company Thursday promised "greater transparency" in its development and business practices, outlining a new strategy to provide more access to APIs and previously proprietary protocols for some of its major software products, including Windows and Office.
- SEPM Security Engineer WA
- Technical Testers ? API testing QLD
- Platform Engineer - Identity & Access Management - Contract - Sydney NSW
- QA Lead / Tester NSW
- Senior System Administrator - UNIX VIC
- Network Engineer -Voice WA
- Test Analyst (SAP) SA
- Oracle Financial Functional Oracle Financial NSW
- Senior Consultant - Portfolio Governance VIC
- Junior to Mid Level Tester - Brisbane NSW