When I think about our security strategy, I have to ask myself if we've done enough. Have we covered all the bases? If we haven't, do we have a work-around or some other risk-mitigation plan in place?
Stories by CJ Kelly
I have two vacancies in the information security department, and I've been hunting for good candidates for what seems like months and coming up empty. But my search got me thinking about how I manage the people I have. I don't want to lose any of them.
Some employees are held to a higher standard of behaviour than most. Anyone in a position with broad powers or influence falls into this group, including accountants, managers, systems administrators -- and information security professionals.
- Systems / Storage Engineer WA
- Junior Data Analyst VIC
- Information Security Manager QLD
- System Analyst - Axway QLD
- Senior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde area NSW
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Senior Project Coordinator NSW
- Senior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure) NSW
- MS Dynamics Technical Consultant - Sydney NSW
- Portfolio & Governance Senior Analyst VIC