Eighteen months and US$500,000 into the implementation of an IT online help desk support system, Visa International Inc. dumped its project in favour of a mix of customised online support services that includes tutorials, instant tips and other support and training content from Dallas-based Attenza Inc., formerly known as Service911.com Inc.
Stories by Emily Kay
When advanced Marketing Services Inc. distributes its books to membership warehouse clubs, the company and its customers exchange purchase order data using electronic data interchange (EDI) technology. But when Advanced Marketing wanted to work online with SamsClub.com, it had to figure out how to send its EDI messages over the Internet using SamsClub's proprietary XML format.
- Principle Security Consultant / Practice Partner - IT Services - North Ryde area NSW
- Operations Manager - Data Centre WA
- Linux Infrastructure Engineer - Telco industry VIC
- Technical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration) VIC
- Technical Business Analyst NSW
- Project Manager QLD
- Change Manager NSW
- System Analyst - Axway ACT
- Business Analyst NSW
- Security Consultant NSW