Four years ago, ABM Industries, a US$1.8 billion building services company, decided to switch from a solid, dependable, managed frame relay network to DSL connections from a variety of service providers. The goal was to lower the cost of linking branch offices to corporate headquarters.
Stories by Evan Rosen
IP-based videoconferencing is coming on strong as a successor to ISDN-based systems for cost-effective, application-rich corporate videoconferencing.
- Senior Test Coordinator - IMR NSW
- Trainer - Information/Cyber Security Project QLD
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney SA
- CISCO Project Manager ACT
- Technical Business Analyst - Government - 12 Month Contract - Sydney NSW
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney VIC
- Program Manager SA
- Network Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initially NSW
- Security Operations Specialist QLD