Cisco gets MindMeld’s Deep-Domain Conversational AI technology for voice-embedded apps
Stories by Michael Cooney
Cisco this week said it patched a critical vulnerability in its widely deployed IOS software that was disclosed in the WikiLeaks dump of CIA exploits earlier this year.
Verizon this week said it would begin offering x86-based servers with OpenStack software aimed at customers looking to support all manner of advanced cloud, software defined networking and network functions virtualization (NSF)-based enterprises.
The legal ping-pong battle between Cisco and Arista today found Cisco on the winning side as In the International Trade Commission ruled that Arista switches infringe two additional Cisco patents
Extreme said it expects the Avaya and Brocade deals to push its revenues to over $1 billion for its Fiscal 2018
Cisco bolsters analytics clout with Saggezza buy
Cisco today warned user of a critical vulnerability in its CVR100W Wireless-N VPN router execute that could let an attacker issues arbitrary code or cause a denial of service situation.
Cisco today said it would offer its virtual switch users technology to get around VMware’s recent elimination of support for third party virtual switches.
Cisco has padded its SD-WAN portfolio with fellow player Viptela for $610 million.
Cisco today announced an enterprise management package designed to help users monitor and control the data usage operation of the tons of mobile devices in their networks.
Cisco introduced three products aimed at increasing the speed of communications while controlling and analyzing the substantial data stream of the factory floor.
Broadcom this week introduced a family of Ethernet switches that support new technology aimed at helping users address the rising network implications of the Internet of Things, automotive networking and video applications.
Cisco had a pretty large dump of security advisories today – seven “high priority” and one “critical” – impacting a variety of products.
Trying to keep business professionals ahead of the rapidly changing technology environment, Cisco this week rolled out new business certificate and training packages.
Avaya's pre-filing debt will be reduced by more than $4 billion
- Senior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBD VIC
- Junior Infrastructure Engineer ACT
- Records Analyst NSW
- Permanent: Senior Infrastructure Technical Consultant - Cloud - Microsoft VIC
- Deployment Manager NSW
- Senior Application Specialist NSW
- Advisory Project Manager - Infrastructure Services. QLD
- SharePoint Developer / Administrator NSW
- Senior Network Engineer (RUN-BAU) VIC
- Business Analyst - Banking VIC
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.